- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 cup Green Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Basil, fresh
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 Tbsp Oregano, fresh, or dried
- 1 Zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1 1/4 cup Mushrooms, white, raw, sliced
- 15 oz Tomato Sauce, no salt added
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 oz Tomato Paste, no salt added
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Brown the ground beef in a large pot over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Add in garlic, onion and green pepper, and continue to sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste and tomato sauce.
- Add in parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper, continue to stir.
- Bring sauce to a light boil, then remove from heat.
- Grease a 9" x 13" baking dish with coconut oil.
- Place a thin layer (1/2 inch) of the sauce in the baking dish.
- Layer zucchini and mushrooms over sauce, and repeat, alternating layering of sauce, then zucchini and mushrooms.
- Bake lasagne at 325°F for 15 minutes, covered with foil.
- After 15 minutes, remove foil, increase temperature to 350°F, and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weight loss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula
or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org